Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010

What a fun time of year it is!  Once October comes, I feel like it is the kick off for 'the Holidays.'  I absolutely love this time of year.  I don't know if the whole 32 pounds of candy (I am not kidding) was a good idea, but I would say that they did good!  With Halloween being on a Sunday, I loved how it was spread over a few days!  Friday, Casey invited my family to go down to her law firm that she works at and do trick or treating there.  It was down at the 'Copper Top Tester' building (the Wells Fargo Building, downtown).  They have like 4 complete floors just for her firm.  It was great fun to dress up the kids and be nice and warm, as well!  Some of the employees there really went out of their way for some fun office decorating.

These kids are getting ready to go up the elevator to the first floor.  They have no idea what awaits them!

From the Law Firm!  What a display, and what a darling gift!

Jensyn aka "Jessie" from Toy Story

Jessie and John

My sweetie

A Spider Witch

A Prisoner and her girls.

My family

A yummy hamburger and me.

We finished and dashed quickly back home to 'freshen' up and then jumped back in the car to go to John's dads' ward for Trunk-or-Treating.  John decorated Hillbilly Deluxe much to his dad's disapproval.



She takes the best pictures!
I thought this was cute-the way Jack is looking at Jensyn.
Madden and his best buddy, Boston.

Honestly, he is my very best friend!
On Saturday, our own neighborhood had it's first annual Trunk-or-Treat.  Before that started, they had a tractor parade.  It was definitely rainy, but it was a blast!  After that, we delighted ourselves with heading over to the beloved Wright's house for some homemade doughnuts and root beer.  That will be a sad day when they abandon that tradition.  They are amazing people.









Yes, they are as good as they look!
We had a wonderful Halloween this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment