Monday, December 6, 2010

Yay for J!

I was so excited because Boston (Casey's little one) was 1 of 5 winners for the Sunrise 'Photography' Reflections.  I went to support her, and also to help ease the suspicion of Boston.  I came horribly unprepared, with no camera or video camera.  Boston's name was announced, we cheered, Casey took some pictures, and we were all proud of her!

They ran through a few more categories and finally they came to Visual Arts.  Both Jensyn and Logan entered in this category.  To my surprise, (because I didn't get a phone call letting me know that neither of my kids were winners) they announced Jensyn as a winner!  She, too, was 1 of 5 winners in the whole school in that category. I was shocked, and so excited-and grateful that I was there with her!  I snagged Casey's camera and ran up to the front and snapped some pictures of the cute little thing.  I was so proud of her!  Way to go Jensyn!







GREAT JOB, Jensyn!  We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment