Sunday, July 10, 2011

Handsome Boys


These darling boys light up my life.  Jack decided the other day that he wanted to change his name.  He said that he wants us to call him John Daniel McAllister, Truck.
The last time he changed his name it went from Jack to Jack-Truck.  I'm glad that he kept the 'Truck' on there...I'm not sure what his obsession is with that is.

Madden is turning into Jack AND John's mini-me.  He LOVES John and asks for him often.  His sweet little face lights up when John walks into the room, especially from work. This morning when Madden realized that John was still in my bed, (he leaves by 6:00 every morning) Madden climbed on him and started kissing him all over John's face. 
I hope my sweet John knows how much his kids adore him.  They look up to him, idolize him, and want to be just like him.  I don't blame them.  They won't be sorry to grow up to be just like their dad.  

Jack got a new pair of boots that he thinks he needs to wear everyday because he wants to be like dad.  He is fine wearing long sleeve shirts with jeans-with his boots in 100 degree weather because John does it.  I guess there are much worse people in this world for my kids to idolize!  Thanks, John, for being the very best dad on the planet.





1 comments:

mrs-mcallister

So sweet. The boys are growing up do fast.

Post a Comment