Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Hair Changes Tomorrow

Very long overdue, I am finally getting my hair done in the morning. I am currently darker brown, but am going hopefully pretty blonde. I don't think that I have been blonde for a few years! The last time I got my hair done was like last November! At that time, I cut about 13 inches off! Since then, it has re-grown about 6 inches and is finally past my shoulders again. I don't think that I have had "long blonde hair--ever!" My, I didn't even realize.
I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Today I took the girls and Jack to The Pie for lunch. They have summer school Monday - Thursday in the morning until 11:30. I really miss them that often. Come to think of it though, Logan will now have school every day for the 'rest of her life!" That is so sad!! I am going to miss her so much. She is such a tremendous help to me with Jack. (Is it possible for a 5 year old to raise an infant?) Logan is now playing at Sophies and I think they are swimming at the pool. Fun for them since the weather is near 90 degrees. I love it though, I can't complain.
Jensyn is just destroying all laundry that has been done, trying on all sorts of things. She is my wild hair, and I love her to death. "Mommy, I have permission to hold Jack, don't I?"
John is still out working, but I do expect him home soon. I love him so much and I hope that he hears it and knows it every day.
Life is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment