Thursday, June 19, 2008

To John

I love you so much. You are everything to me and love to think about you. I have now known you for more than half of my life. You are the most wonderful, hard working guy that I have ever known. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are most often times my strength and my courage. You have always been able to understand me and know just what it is that I need. Thank you for all that you do for me--I am one bossy broad! (as Grandpa Shipp would say!) I must say that you are an amazing person and quite frankly, the best looking man I have EVER seen. Thank you for choosing me. Our first 9 years went way too fast, but look forward to the rest of our lives together. I love you, John!

This is John and me at the cabin, doing one of the things in this world that John loves most. Snowmobiling! He got this new machine for Christmas of 2006 and has had 2 wonderful winters of riding. He says the fastest he's gotten it is 92 miles per hour. Scary!

John loves to go out to the desert and shoot, especially with Chelsey and Tony. We always seem to have a great time out there. He is a really great shot!

Sorry, I just think that he is so hot!

This is a good picture because this is John. He really doesn't have much to say unless he feels like it! He is a man of few words.


0 comments:

Post a Comment