Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emotional Trauma

Logan started Kindergarten today. I was sure to get her to school plenty early...early enough to be the first in line. Not out of my nature, by any means. She looked so cute with her new haircut and new clothes. She folded her arms in line and just waited and watched out of control co-classmates. She did find some new friends today and I think that she is going to do great! I kept loving on her and hugging her and telling her how proud I was of her. She finally whispered to me that she just wanted me to go! I totally understood. She, like her father, don't like to be the center of attention. I am so proud of my Logan! Now, every day for the next 13 years, at least, she will be at school every day. I am going to miss her so much, she is such a good little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment