Friday, May 15, 2009

Is it a Split or a Sprout?

On March 4, John and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. He worked that day and came home. What he didn't know is I was out buying a pregnancy test earlier that day. So this was Johns adversity present from me! I knew that I was preggo, but find it hilariously funny HOW FAST it happened. I had my IUD removed on January 19, which gave me--oh, approximately 18 days to conceive. It happened right away and we are delighted!! I always told John that I did not want to be preggers beyond my 30th birthday, and this new little one will be born about a month before my 30th. AND I'M DONE! 


It also appears that we are having another little BOY  (SPROUT, as Grandpa Shipp would put it.)  I am shocked. I really was placing my bets on a third girl, but obviously it didn't work out this way. We are excited for Jack to have a little buddy around. Jack and the baby will be just over 2 years apart, which is exactly what I was hoping for. I guess if things are "planned," it couldn't have been planned any better!


We are throwing around the name Madden Cole, and I think we are 90% sure of it. I guess I have a few months to determine that. We expect him around October 30. (I am actually due on November 6, but Dr. Smith cuts me open a week early.)

1 comments:

Jordann

Your getting closer, i bet you are getting more anxious by the minute. :) I really like the name Madden. It suits the whole McAllister name. I guess is the way to put it. :)and if Jack is as cute as he is Madden is going to be Just as cute.

Post a Comment