Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well, today was much harder of a day than I had originally anticipated.  John put Baxter "down" and the kids and I are taking it quite hard.  John and I bought Baxter from the pound almost 10 years ago.  He has been part of our family for many years.  He was quite small when we got him, maybe almost a year old.  He was my baby for 5 years until we actually had babies of our own.  I always feel so bad for him because he reminds me of...I think...Eyore on Winnie the Pooh.  (Those reasons I'll keep with me forever.)  He has been a loyal friend, has always listened to instructions and always obeyed.  He has been fabulous with each of the kids and it will definitely be interesting to see how life is without him.  He loves my kids, and he loves being a part of our family.  

We're gonna miss you, Baxter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment