Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

And finally...Easter! 

The Easter Bunny did indeed make a stop to the McAllister home.  He left all of his eggs outside! John tried again unsuccessfully to catch the Easter Bunny, but all that he caught was a little bit of his fur which was stuck in the door!  What a fast bunny!  The kids had a ball searching for all of the 150 eggs that were left for them, and plus, they even got some pretty cute clothes!  Jack loved searching and putting the eggs in his bucket.  I love the excitement of a child.  

 We had a very nice Easter which we spent with my family in Logan.  We ate lots of yummy food and spent the afternoon in the sun!  It really was fabulous.  We were able to talk to my awesome Grandparents.  They really are the most wonderful people that I know!!  I am so glad that I still have them in my life!  

Right after we got home from Logan we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa JJ's for some Sunday dinner.  We had an enjoyable time as always.  Janice made a yummy chicken with potatoes dish.  I always like to go to others' homes to eat because it means that I don't have to come up with something!  The kids along with Anna frosted some cupcakes and even got to bring them home!  It is always fun to go eat with them.

We had a very busy Easter weekend, but it was a lot of fun...not a moment to spare.  I love it, and I love spending these fleeting moments with John, Logan, Jensyn, and Jack.  I love them with all of my heart and there is no place that I would rather be.  I am so grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment