Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, MOM!!

I have the BEST mom in the whole world.  I always knew it growing up when she would call Indian Hills and check both me and Brittany out of school because we didn't want to be there. She didn't mind me and my friends coming home to sluff as long as she knew where we were.  I had Brittany sleep over on many, many school nights.  She encouraged me to choose the most fabulous boy in the world.  (She was worried that I would choose Randy!)  My mom would give up her dream home to buy a cabin so that we can "Keep'em Inn."  She snorts and squeeks when she laughs, she plays pranks, she will EVEN act like a dog in a game of Quelf.  She is the reigning champ at Sequence, and actually likes to play it!  She will spend hours outside sledding with the kids at the cabin, and she even MADE their sleds!  ...and you should hear her sing!



I think that now she is finally 50!  You look fabulous, mom!  Happy Birthday!!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment