Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So picture this...



(John is wearing his board shorts and a t-shirt--normal boating attire. This boating attire also includes his legs. If you have ever seen them, which chances are, you haven't, he has long bird legs which never see sun-- since he never wears shorts.)

John went into the Neighborhood Walmart to pick up some drinks to bring boating. When he came back out, he said to me,

"See that guy right there?"

"Ya," I said.

"He said to me, 'nice legs.' "

In reply and immediatly, John said, "Nice mullet."


The mullet guy just looked at John, surprised that he had such a comeback, and slightly offended.

Leave it to John for his quick wit and funny comments.

Hilarious. Who wears a mullet anyways?

2 comments:

Chels

I am soooo glad you wrote about this. I can't stop thinking about that!! Love it!

nalgal

YAY for John! Nothing feels better than a good comeback.

Post a Comment