Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Love of my Life Turned 33.

During the very, very busy month of October, my sweet John had a birthday. Casey tended ALL of the kids (seriously, WHO leaves a 1 week old home with a baby sitter? Someone who just had their 4th child, I guess.) We went out to dinner to Red Robin and then back home, really no big deal. We about died laughing the whole time though because we sat right across from a table where one lady's pants showed SEVERAL inches of her crack. He was joking the whole time about blowing the straw wrapper into the "hole" between her pants and her body. It was not a cute sight, but we got quite a laugh. Of course, he took a picture with his camera phone--as if he was inconspicuous (HARDLY!) Practically the whole restaurant could hear the sound of the flash alone because it was so dark inside.



I just love John so much and I am so glad that he had a fun day. I remember his "player" years when for like 2 years in a row when we were dating that he stood me up on his birthday. He tried to make up some REALLY GOOD excuses. I am glad now that all is said and done, that he chose to be with me for every birthday for the rest of his life.

Happy Birthday, Johnny 5.


2 comments:

Jordann

BAHAHAHAHAHA that hilarious, and way to funny. I mean the things that Chris does, i can SO! see John doing this too. Im glad he had a wonderful Birthday. He is so lucky to have such a wonderful wife like you.

Chels

Linds,
I wish you would please take down that picture of me. It may be my best side, but really... :)

Post a Comment