Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tight-Rolled Peg Leg Pants, Straight out of the 80's.


Logan and John were driving to school one morning when out of the blue, Logan said, "Dad, when I am on the safety patrol at school, I will not wear mismatched clothes, and I will not wear peg leg pants. (Apparently, one of the safety patrol students had mismatched clothes on with pants like the photo above.) How does she know what peg leg pants are? They came out of the 80's! (Might I add was the coolest thing, because I did in when I was in the 6th grade with my Girbauds.) So hilarious these trends that we have. I am glad they are NOT a trend now.

But, most importantly, WHERE IN THE WORLD, did Logan get this attitude? Shoot, I am thinking that it came from me! I have been accused of being a snot on several occasions.


1 comments:

Jordann

PEG LEGS HEHE she is smart girl thats for sure, and sounds like she has mind of her own. This picture is so cute. She is getting so big.

Post a Comment