Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Betty, the Dog

Have I gone crazy?  What in the heck was I thinking when I searched KSL looking for a dog?  What was I thinking when I found the cutest little puppy that reminded me so much of Baxter?  I remember thinking that I couldn't pick her up from her Orem house quick enough.  I had to 'sleep on it' and then wake up, take the kids to school, and drive that drive to Orem.  She has had lots of accidents in the house, is rambunctious, and fights with Madden like brother/sister.  Jack's latest game with her, which he taught her, is to jump from one leather couch to the coffee table and across to the other couch...all in the living room.  I am not sure what to think still, I was extremely content with not having a dog, but I was completely possessed for a period.  I am now back to my rational ways, but realizing now that I have to stick with it because my family absolutely LOVES her!




0 comments:

Post a Comment