Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jensyn-Bird

What a fun weekend it was for you!  We kicked off your birthday weekend with a friend party over at Young Chef's Academy.  The owners were awesome and so accommodating! The kids loved every second of it--and so did I since I didn't have to do much.  She invited 6 friends from school, Logan and Jack, and cousins Boston and Grace.  Jack was also excited when Kit got to come and stay.  They are quite the buddies these days.  Saturday, I braved taking the (all) the kiddos to the mall.  They were SO good and it was fun to be out with them.  I cannot believe that 6 years has passed since I had sweet Jensyn.  She is a tall girl!  She continues to grow that yellow hair, which makes me wonder which mold she came from!  She is still my sunshine.  Happy Birthday Jensyn.  We love you so much!
Jensyn, Boston, Madden, Jack, and Chelsey

The favors.  
Madden

Logan
The party in action

Jack


Brothers
Jack and Kit
The Birthday Girl!

1 comments:

Chels

It looks like they had a total blast! J is so old!!!

Post a Comment