Monday, September 19, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

It's been years since we've been to Bear Lake.  We decided it was time to do some kind of a mini vacation before school started with Kirt and Leslie.  Bear Lake it was.  We headed up there on Friday morning and spent the rest of that evening, all day Saturday, and came home on Sunday.  I love Bear Lake, although the waters were so high that we couldn't 'beach it' where we were used to.  We headed into the Idaho side of the lake...we definitely chose the wrong side as far as weather goes.  You could see blue skies on the south end, but the north end, where we were, was stormy and cold-ish.  We had fun none-the-less.  The kids enjoyed playing in the water, digging sandcastles, and having fun.  We spent time in the pool, riding hay rides, and sitting around campfire.  I love Kirt and Leslie--we always had such a great time when we lived so close to them, so I am grateful that we can continue their friendship through the years.  I'd say any vacation with family is a fabulous one.















1 comments:

Chels

Cute pictures, Linds. And yes, I am looking at this while your kids are here. I promise I can hear them! :)

Post a Comment