Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jack's Perception

The other day after I dropped the girls off at school, the boys and I decided to take John and his crew bagels from Einsteins.  I picked up the loot and headed out on my mission to find them.  I know their route, but for some reason it always takes me a ton of time driving around to actually find exactly where they are.  I found the truck and trailer, but I know that John often goes on ahead to string trim.  I went from house to house in Willow Creek looking and listening.  I pulled up into a driveway of one of his customers to see if John was in the backyard.

"Mom!", Jack said.  "I think he is here.  I smell dad's pants."

I about died laughing.  What does Jack think his pants smell like, why is Jack sniffing John's pants?  I do realize that his pants smell like grass, but I think it's hilarious that is what he thinks about.


0 comments:

Post a Comment