Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Casey!



Yay for you to have another birthday!--You are getting up there you big...32!  You are so awesome and I am so glad to have you and your girls here at our house with us!  I've been watching you over the last 2 or so years and I have seen SO many changes in YOU.  You have overcome a major trial in your life and somehow, you have found the courage to stand back up and get on with your life.  I have seen you have to walk away from one of your most prized possessions, which you thought you could never live without.  I have seen you hurt, I have seen you cry.  I have seen you stand still without saying a word.  (Maybe they call that numb.)  I am so proud of you and what you have done with yourself and your little family.  I am glad to see now that you are happy, you are moving on for both you and the girls.    What a strong person you are and I am so happy for your braveness.  You have a wonderful job, wonderful kids, and a wonderful future ahead of you--now make the best of it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASEY!

Love, 
Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment