Saturday, April 23, 2011

T-Ball

I am so excited that Jensyn and Jack are both playing T-Ball this spring.  They love it!  They have a darling team, and it makes if ever more fun since the moms and dads of the team are all my dear friends!  It is going to be a fun month!



One thing that I love, and I think is so true...cute Rochelle Collins (my friend on so many different levels), was watching John and Jack.  She said to me that she thinks John is one of the best guys. As an example, she mentioned that John had been out working earlier in the day (on a Saturday morning), stopped to watch the kids play their game, and  went  back to work right after.  She loved how he stopped what he was doing to be with his kids.  I know that is something John wouldn't want any other way.  I love John, and I love it when other people know him the way I do.






1 comments:

mrs-mcallister

This is so much fun i loved it when Kayden played T-Ball.

Post a Comment