Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lagoon

Today was another Lagoon day.  We leisurely woke this morning at 9:00 a.m.  As I was getting myself ready for the day, Logan asked it we could hit Lagoon.  For some reason, it clicked.  John and his crew were working on 30 yards of mulch for a customer and I thought it would be good for the kids to get out.  We got everyone dressed, swimming suit on under their clothes, and made it to Lagoon by 10:15.  It was busy in the parking lot, but once we were in, the kids walked on most every ride.  At around noon, we went into Lagoon A Beach.  It was FUN!  I have never been, and obviously neither have the kids.  John was able to meet up with us around 2:00.  We all had some lunch together, and rode a few more rides before we called it a day.  Jensyn is getting more brave as time goes on and that makes it fun for dare-devil Logan.  She was so excited when John came because all she wanted to do was go on the Rocket with John.  Last time, she did Re-Entry--and loved it.  She claims that the Rocket was a lot more scary than Re-Entry.  I disagree...but to each, his own!  Madden is always a trooper riding around in his stroller...I personally think that is the life!


Once we headed back home, John took Jensyn and Jack in his truck; Logan and Madden rode back home with me.  John didn't go home--he went out to work and took them with him!  How cute it he!  He is always respectful of me and is always worried that I will be overwhelmed with his schedule.  I love my kids, and I love being with them, so I am never worried to have them all the time.  Truth is, I think, that he loves being around them, too.    He is one amazing guy, and I am so glad that I get to be with him forever!










1 comments:

mrs-mcallister

FUN!!! i cant wait to go the 25th. I am so excited. :D

Post a Comment