Sunday, June 5, 2011

Las Vegas

Believe it or not, John took us to Vegas!  We had so much fun.  John worked until 9:30 on that Thursday night so that we could be on our way to Vegas at 4:00 a.m.  We arrived in Las Vegas at 10:30 that morning and got nestled into our Treasure Island hotel.  The room was awesome.  Honestly, we didn't do a whole lot but my little family had a nice getaway.  We met Steve, Mariann, and their family for one night and spent a few hours with them.  It was nice to be able to catch up and see them.

How bad is it that I want to go back...like bad?  I guess I need to 'get out more.'








 John calls this Madden's morning after picture.

3 comments:

mrs-mcallister

You all look like you had so much fun! I have never been and really want to go.

CeCelia Jade

What a fun trip! I'm glad you got to spend time with Steve & Marianne and their family, they all look great as does your cute family! Yay for vacations!

Chels

Cute pictures! It is sooo crazy how much Logan is starting to look like you. It kind of takes me back! :)

Post a Comment