Friday, October 24, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

Jensyn: (singing I am a Child of God) "I am THE Child of God."



Mom: "Logan, where did you find that?" (talking about a red tricycle of Jensyn's which has been missing for months!)

Logan: "In daddy's barn! I am washing it for Jensyn"

Mom: "Where are you taking it?" (she picks up the trike and hauls it through the dusty pasture towards the barn)

Logan: "To dry it off."

Mom: "With what?"

Logan: "Dads air compressor."

A few minutes later, sure enough, I hear her pulling the trigger and drying off the trike. It was sparkling clean!

Logan: "Mom, I love you to heaven and back."


Jensyn: "Where is daddy?" (she is just waking up)

Mom: "He is at work, it is a work day!"


Jensyn: "He pwomised he would be home today!"

Logan: "Can I text dad?" (Do you think you are 16?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment