Friday, October 24, 2008

Twilight

What is all of the hype about this? Casey let me borrow the first book in this series. I got almost half way through the book, just after the part where Edward comes clean with Bella. I seriously was so bored! I have never done this before, but, I put the book down and haven't returned. Too much out of this world stuff for me. I would much rather stick to my usual, predictable, Richard Paul Evans and Nicholas Sparks. Someone is going to have to fill me in on what happens for the rest of the book and the rest of the series, if I can stay awake to listen!

I have begun reading RPE's new book, Grace. I haven't found the time that I need (2 hours, start to finish) to actually finish the book, but I have started. This, my friends is what I am trying to be up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment