Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I seriously love Halloween. I love the decorations, the colors, the smells, everything. This morning, I scheduled a witches make-over with Logan and Jensyn. I also took Bailey and Boston as well. It was over at a day spa at Gardner Village so we were also able to walk around a bit to see the witches and take some cute pictures. Oh my word, did their personalities really come out today. Logan, when given the chance to get made over like a witch, she barely ok'd the green face, but definitely would not allow the black eye brows or the fabulous eye lashes. John and I decided tonight that she is very much like him-maybe a minimalist? Jensyn on the other hand! She loved every single minute of being pampered. She had so much fun. She let the stylist put on eyelashes, eyebrows, a green face, red lipstick, a large snake in her hair, the whole thing! She looked so...much like...Jensyn! I loved the time that I was able to spend with them this morning. I would love to be able to do this every year, and I might, but I am thinking more along the lines of letting the girls have witch parties every year instead. I would then make up their friends like witches since I have the know how now.
We took out the Ranger trick-or-treating since we brought it down from the cabin this last trip and took the snowmobiles up. The girls got lots and lots of candy and had the time of their lives running from house to house.
...and Jack was a dracula.












I love Halloween! Is it time to decorate my house for Christmas now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment