Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fischer

Today my family gathered at Kirt and Leslie's ward and home for the blessing of baby boy Fischer Koehn Hansen. He is so dang cute! Kirt, like Tony and John, gave him a wonderful blessing. These little babies are so lucky to have such great parents and families. Leslie bore her testimony about how not too long ago, our babies were with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. How thin the veil must be for infants-and for that matter, even small children. That chills me to the bone. They know Heavenly Father very well at this point, I am sure.

I look into the eyes and sweet spirits of my little kids, and know for a surety that they truly have Christ-like attributes, as children should. I am so glad that they have the light in them. I know that they always will. These children are given to us as the most perfect gift from Heavenly Father.

I know that I am grateful for mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment