Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Am Thankful.

In Relief Society today, the lesson was on President Monson's general conference talk! I thought that I knew it like the back of my hand--she brought up so many new points. I do think it is very interesting that given the same information, many people have differing views on it! What the teacher found in the lesson was so much different that what I have been focusing on. ...and remember, I was drenched in tears when I made the post a month ago on this talk because I knew it so well! Very interesting.
She said how important it is each day to list 2 things at the end of the day that we were grateful for. I think that I will take up that challenge. I do have so much to be grateful for on a daily basis. Some days, it might be hard to figure those out-but I hope not. I guess I will soon find out.

Today, I am grateful for: (in no particular order)

1) My Home. I feel so safe and so secure in the walls of my home. I thank John for who he is and providing such a safe and wonderful place for us to be. We are so blessed to be where we are!

2) John. Really. He is so amazing. I have never seen anyone who is full of selfless acts as he is. He may not believe so, but his countenance is the most pure of any I have ever been around. I love him so much and am so happy and HONORED to spend forever with him. Have you seen his way with my kids? Totally priceless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment