Monday, November 24, 2008

I Am Thankful Part II

Since I don't have much to write about, I will just dive right in to the two things that I am thankful for today.

1) Work. John still continues to be busy and it is the 23rd of November. We usually have him scheduled out until about the 10th of November where he gets snowed/rained out. I don't think ever, he has been able to do fall clean-ups and property projects this far in to the season. Now I know that we actually have something to bill out for next month. I would assume that the snow will start hitting us right away-then I can bill for that. I am thankful for work.

2) My Church Calling. I have learned so much over the last year and a half, and I have grown in knowledge tremendously. I am grateful and humbled that I have been entrusted with such a special calling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment