Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 26, 2008

Today, I am thankful for:

1) Pretty Christmas Decorations. I love them! I can't believe I was so late in getting them up this year. I think they were all up finally by about the 15th. Christmas decorations make me happy.

2) Smiles. I consider myself a really good driver. What does this have to do with smiles? So, today I was pulling out of Costco and turning left. There were 2 cars-I thought they were both turning in to Costco. The first car did, but the second car didn't. I totally pulled out in front of her. It definitely wasn't an almost miss, but I still pulled out in front of her. I waved and smiled at the lady driver, mouthing the word 'sorry'. She SMILED and WAVED back! Seriously, why isn't everyone like this, cause I am!?(--unless you are a lame driver, you don't know how to drive, and you make me mad!) She just made my day. Dumb, huh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment