Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney on Ice

So...tonight, Leslie invited the girls and me to go see Disney on Ice. When I ordered the tickets only 1 week before the show, I didn't think it would be possible to get a decent seat. Well, my luck was on my side! We got 5 VIP tickets-row 5, seats 1-5. It was great because the row that we were on were in the corner of the rink, there were only 5 seats on that row so we never had to climb over people, or be climbed over! That was probably my favorite part!
Logan said that she loved the whole thing, but mostly Cinderella. Jensyn said that she loved Ariel. (She said that she is Ariel.) I love spending time with those girls. They were on their best behavior (that doesn't change much) and were just fun to be with. I was able to leave Jack with John, and Leslie was able to leave Fischer with Kirt. Cute dads!
(On a side note, I want to say that I love my John!) Though I dread the winters, I love that he generally gets to be home with me all winter. We usually will drop the kids off to school and then go out to lunch together. It is the best! The last week while the rainy weather was hovering, he stayed home. I had so much going on that I was constantly leaving the house and having him stay with the kids and even drive them to school. He has not complained once. (Like I said, though, we really do have EASY kids.) I love you, John!
Back to the Disney on Ice. We had a great night with Leslie and Grace. I am thinking that we will have to make it a tradition. Thank you, Les!

0 comments:

Post a Comment