Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Totally Lame!

I found this on a friends blog and wanted to try it for myself. I put my
I-pod on shuffle and listed the songs on each of the titles as they come up. No skipping songs! This would be the soundtrack to my life, based on the shuffled songs, in order, on my I-pod.

Opening Credits: "The First Cut is the Deepest"--Sheryl Crow
Waking up:"Red High Heels"--Kellie Pickler
First Day At School:"In this Skin"--Jessica Simpson
Falling In Love:"Hello"--Sugarland
Fight Song:"I Try"--Macy Gray
Breaking Up: "Give My Love to Rose"--Johnny Cash
Prom:"When the Stars go Blue"--Tim McGraw
Life's OK:"Vote for Me" (Napoleon Dynamite dialogue!)
Mental Breakdown:"Real Good Man"--Tim McGraw
Driving:"Everybody Hurts"--REM
Flashback:"Control the Flame"--The Lightning Seeds
Getting Back Together:"Drops of Jupiter"--Train
Wedding:"Raining on Sunday"--Keith Urban
Birth of Child:"With You"--Jessica Simpson
Final Battle:"Not a Moment Too Soon"--Tim McGraw
Death Scene:"Cowboy Take me Away"--Dixie Chicks
Funeral Song:"You're Not Alone"--Michael McLean


Huh, interesting. It has been awhile since I have listened to my I-pod. I do have some fun music on there since I am always downloading the latest for my yearly family videos that I make.

Seriously, I am lame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment