Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pearl Harbor Day

Although we are always busy and doing something, I don't feel like we do much. I was going through my camera and realized otherwise! This December has really been quite busy and very fun. My birthday is in December, Pearl Harbor day. (I have decided that I may change my name to Pearl.--I'll have to think about it a while longer.) John took me and the girls to Rodizio Grill, which is something John does most every year for me. I love it there! We were lucky enough to have Casey stay with Jack-Man. He slept in his crib for her the whole time. Logan and Jensyn also loved the food. They have quite expensive taste, I would say. They are not going to be cheap dates, sorry boys! We had the Ward Christmas Breakfast where, again, Santa presented himself. He brought with him his horses and this time the kids got to go on a ride with him. They loved it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment