Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Fingernails

Since Logan and Jensyn are both out of school for the next 2 weeks, and in child-like anticipation for Christmas in 2 days, I decided to make it a FUN 2 weeks for them. I went over to Ulta today and bought some sparkly red, green nail polish so that I could paint the girls' nails and toenails. Don't look too closely, but we had a lot of fun decorating their nails. Tomorrow...sugar cookies.



Jensyn's hands

Logan's hands

I think that maybe on Christmas, we will do hot chocolate and sit by the fireplace together and read some stories or play bingo or something. I'll really have to ponder that one.

I decided that I want to PLAY with my cute kids and get back to their level for a bit. I think it will be lots of fun. I am so lame!
A few weeks ago, I bought a ginger bread house kit. I also spent a small fortune on additional candy for the house. Unfortunately, I COULDN'T get the danged things to hold! The roof and all of the sides kept falling off. Funny thing...I just told them to decorate the "gingerbread cookies" instead. We still had fun eating all of the candy and decorating the cookies!




0 comments:

Post a Comment