Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chick-Fil-A

After much thought of where to celebrate Jensyn's 4th birthday, I finally came to my conclusion.  I considered Chuck-E-Cheese, Jungle Jims, Bouncing off the Walls, Classic--I just wasn't in the mood to spend very much money this year.  I would rather give the money to her!  I was driving Jensyn to school one morning and saw McDonalds.  It dawned on me that I could scab her party there.  Then my bright idea came to me!  I called John and immediately made plans at Chick-Fil-A.  Nothing special, but for a 4 year old she was happy--I don't think they care anyways!  She had maybe 8 kids, including cute cousins, my mom and dad, Chelsey and Hogan (he counts as a cousin, too), Kirt, Leslie, and Fischer and Grandma and Grandpa JJ.  It turned out really quite fun with just lots of talking and laughing.  Thank you for coming, everyone!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment