Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maybe I can take a better picture

Yesterday, Chelsey, Leslie, my mom, and I braved taking the boys to get their pictures taken. We walked out of the studio without a single picture in hand.  The two little boys (Hogan and Fischer) were fine until Jack belted Fischer in the head causing him to cry and then, in turn, Hogan gives the sympathy cry for Fischer.  So now all 3 babies are crying, the whole time-but then you have the photographer too slow to act on anything.  We spent way too much on their mismatched (we can't have any matchy-matchy) outfits only to fail at the pictures.  When I got home I thought that Jack looked too cute to pass the photo op up.  What a dude he thinks he is.  And...finally!  His hair is growing back out.  Is it bad that he likes me to do his hair and look at himself in the mirror?  I thought John would fall over dead when I brought Jack home tonight with his pink outfit on.  John still thought he was a cool dude.  How can he not be?



A sweet picture of Hogan and Fischer checking each other out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment