Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss

I am a total dork, but I thought I would start to put more effort into being a good mom.  So much of my days consist of Relief Society activity preparations, helping in classrooms, running errands, girls night out, etc.  I found on a blog an idea to let the kids take a Dr. Seuss cold lunch to school.  It ended up being really fun and I think that Logan got a kick out of it.  I really just want to let my kids know I much I love them, and how much they mean to me!  Hopefully little things like this might help them remember.  As we were making the lunches, Logan was so excited and she said, "I am totally going to do this for my kids when I grow up!"  That made me smile.

John is so good, too, to let me spend the money on these projects.  He laughs and says to me:  "Nerd Alert."  I'm okay with that.  I am a nerd...I totally admit it.

Yes, I decorated the cards and laminated them, too!  I love my laminating machine, I use it all the time.










To top it all off, we braved taking Jensyn, Madden, and Jack to the school to eat with Logan today.  They loved it.

2 comments:

Jordann

For cute, wish i would have thought up something like that.

Our Family

Jordann, you are always so nice! Thanks girl.

Post a Comment