Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My new kitchen!

After 6 (too many) years of the horrid white tile on my kitchen countertops and climbing up my wall, I had them replaced.  I added the copper-color  back splash, which took only a few hours to do.  The kitchen gives me the same feel as the cabin, which was not pre-determined!  I love the sink and the faucet.  It's nice to have new things.  Ultimately, I'd like to redo the WHOLE kitchen (cabinets and floor) and blow out the back of the house.  This will buy me some time until I can do just that

I am glad to finally be excited to make breadsticks and sugar cookies--I won't have the daunting task of cleaning the tile and grout from the dough once I am done.

During:







After:






Don't pay too much attention to the nasty chair coverings.  I have some cute new fabric to recover them...it's just getting to it!  It'll pull some new color into the scheme, as well.

2 comments:

Jordann

WOW looks so dang nice, come do mine now please. :D

CeCelia Jade

It's gorgeous Lindsay! I love the colors!

Post a Comment