Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Daddy will give me more.

The girls both know how to get anything they want from dad! The other day I was doing billing and of course it is the end of the month when money is not as prevalent as in other times. I was had just pressed the print button and the printer made all of its loud sounds. This time, a loud beep...an error message indicating that I needed more paper. I reached for more to place in the printer, but to my surprise, it was all gone!! (Note that I purchased a large amount from Costco within the last 2 weeks.) I was so ticked. I asked the girls where the paper was, and they both said, "sorry mom." I was still ticked. In an effort to try to make this a learning experience for them, I told them that I was going to have to take some money out of each of their piggy banks to help pay for the wasted paper. Logan was visibly upset. Jensyn comes running up to my lap and said, "Don't worry mom. You can take all the money you need. When Daddy comes home, he will fill it back up for me." The problem is, she is probably right. They know everything. They know that their dad will fold. I didn't take the money, but I'll take the experience. I love them and I love their wonderful dad who makes it known to them how special they really are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment