Monday, August 25, 2008

The Zoo

We went to the zoo last Saturday, and man, was it a ZOO! (haha) Seriously, we parked at least a mile away. We rode the train, (probably my favorite part since I don't have to walk!) the kids and John rode the new carousel, we saw all of the animals, my favorite to see would probably be the Zebras. They have such fabulous skin! We went to see the bird show which was really fun to see. Mr. Jack, however, didn't much agree. He was so naughty, I could feel the daggers from the stares that people were giving to me. The only problem is that you are not allowed to stand up during the show because the birds literally fly an inch over your heads! I found a great place to hurry out. Jack and I shared a Diet Coke and a pink cookie. NICE! I felt so bad once they all came out, because the zookeeper called on Logan to help up front! She had to hold out her hand to call the bird over to land on her arm. The bird landed on her head!! She is so funny, and so not wanting to be the center of attention-ever. She totally went out of her comfort zone to even go up there. I am so proud of her. She did say it was fun for her. Luckily, I didn't walk out of the stands with the camera. I left if for John. He thought quickly enough to even get some pictures of her. I love her so much!



0 comments:

Post a Comment