Monday, August 25, 2008

Sisters

The other day, we had just arrived home when Jensyn was running and laughing up the driveway. She had tripped and fell onto her hands and knees. She did scrape her knees pretty good. She cried and cried and cried. Sweet little Logan gave Jensyn a hug and told her she would be okay. I went into my room for a minute and came back out. Logan was preparing an ice pack (ice in a plastic baggy) for her knee. Logan had already pulled some of Jensyn's bedding into the kitchen. Later that evening, I had told the girls to go get into bed. They both went right away, just as I had asked. I was shocked to hear quietness within 10 minutes of sending them to bed. I thought for sure that they would have the lights on and at least reading!! Oh no, they were indeed both asleep...Logan in her bed and Jensyn.....in the kitchen in the bed that Logan had made for her to help her feel better. Thanks Logan. You are the best sister in the world.








Note the Neosporin that Logan had gotten to put on her knee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment